1 week praying Against Slovakian abortions -only a little of time yet

In 1 week there will be ***AntiAbortion ballot ***in National council of the Slovak republic. There will be also public praying for it in front of the council building -16.09.2008 15:00 -16:30 SCET =.9:00 -10:30 Eastern Daylight Time (New York) (Invitation for praying -slovak version: forumzivota.sk/index.php?page=0&type=news&id=34&method=main&art=203)
:gopray2::gopray2::gopray2::(:bowdown:

It will be a miracle if it passes. In Slovakia there’s 70% of Catholics (+cca 10% protestants), but people are more FOR abortions. This question is simply minimized at all. Even Catholics hearing the God ignore it…

SCET =Summer Central European Time

GOD is WITH us!
Esther14,19: O God, who art mighty above all, hear the voice of them, that have no other hope, and deliver us from the hand of the wicked, and deliver me from my fear.:crying::bowdown:

For me the abortion issue is the MOST IMPORTANT issue of all. I pray so much for the end of abortion. May God bless you for caring. I will keep this intention that this bill will see the end of abortion.
:blessyou:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Your concern is very important to me and my family. You will be remembered in prayer in a special way at this time. God bless you.

Father, for all the love that You bear Jesus, please hear and grant these prayers. Send Your Holy Spirit powerfully to give protection for Your little ones.

Father, help me. If you want me to be a bugle calling to the fight 4 U -then make me stronger and able.
I do not please for me, but for the the service for U and for your small and weak.

I’m American, but my mother’s family came from Slovakia. They preserved the strong Catholic faith that they handed down to me. My grandmother, a first-generation Slovak-American, taught me to say prayers and showed me an example of a loving Catholic all the days of her life.
I know that I am Catholic because of the faith of so many Slovak ancestors. I will pray hard for the end of Slovak abortions all week. I can’t bear the thought that God had preserved the Catholic faith there for so long only to allow it to fall away like this.

Results of the ballot:
For abolishment of slovak abortions (=against abortions): 36 of 150 members
Against abolishment (=for abortions): 33 of 150
Not present: 22 of 150 (but 15 of them in the council building)

Others forbore from balloting.

Father… the battle is over. It is more I hoped, but it is still bad.
Father -I know You can win this war -in spite of this lost. Please, do NOT show the world what is the moral turpitude -please not in this country. But if it is necessary to show it in Slovakia, give your children strength to resist the decadence of the nation.

…maintain YOUR last 7000 in the nation - Father!:bowdown:

LORD Jesus
Protect Ur Children.

praying…

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers promised

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.