100% Catholic Radio Broadcast

I would like to share with forum members the following info on a daily Catholic radio broadcast run by a Passionist priest, Fr. Claudio Piccinini, C.P. (who is absolutely fantastic and I could listen to him for hours and hours if possible… I’m not biased because I know him - he has a tremendous gift of preaching).

The broadcast is from Toronto and is carried on 530am for those in the Toronto area, or even as far as way upstate New York.

For those in further locations, you can listen to Fr. Claudio and his guests on the internet through either the 530am website (which I’ve never done) or go to teopoli.org. Click on “Media Outreach” and on that page click on the picture of the CD which says “Listen Live” (that’s how I do it). (If you want to “see” Fr. Claudio, click on his page, “Father Claudio”.)

The broadcast schedule is as follows:

Monday through Friday:
1:00 – 2:00 pm Italiano
2:00 – 3:00 pm English
Saturday:
10:00 am – 1:00 pm English
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Italiano
Sunday:
1:00 – 3:00 pm English
3:00 – 5:00 pm Italiano

There is an opportunity in every broadcast to call in with questions or comments. The phone number to do so is: 1-416-243-8656

I encourage everyone to listen to this wonderful broadcast and call in to the show with any questions, comments or suggestions.

*“I wish that my heart could beat, that I could live and breathe only for Jesus, I wish that my tongue could utter no other name than that of Jesus; that my eye could see only Jesus; that my pen could write only about Jesus, and that my thoughts could soar to nothing but Jesus. I have often wondered where on earth there might be something on which I could center my love. But neither on earth nor in heaven do I find any such thing but only my beloved Jesus… I am the fruit of your passion, Jesus, born of your wounds. O Jesus, seek me in love; I no longer possess anything; you have stolen my heart…” *- St. Gemma Galgani

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.