12-year old girl with Lymphoma

The 12-year old daughter of a woman I work with has Lymphoma. She has been battling this now since the age of 10. She was in remission, but is still having problems with her stomach, and once again they fear that the cancer has returned.

This has been such a nightmare for this family. My heart breaks for them. Please remember Ashley in your prayers.

Praying for this family and their child. Lord may all who suffer pain, illness or disease feel your prescence.

There is a book called “This Time’s a Charm” by Donald A. Wilhelm. He is a 4 time lymphoma survivor. All procedes to the book go toward cancer research. It is only available as an Ebook (thistimesacharm.com) but it can give them an accurate description of what to expect and how to be advocates for their own daughter’s health. He documented every treatment he’s had and various interactions with people in and out of the medical field which he thought were important to include. I highly recommend it.

I have met the author and he is genuinely interested in helping people.

Merciful Father, look with Your immense compassion upon Ashley, strengthening her during this time of physical and mental testing. Lord, each cell of our bodies instantly obeys Your command. Grant that healing occur within Ashley’s body, in accord with Your Divine Will. Send her and her family the strength that she will need to bear her cross, and the disposition to embrace it, as did our Savior, Christ Jesus. In Your mercy, send her physicians, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to the world around them. Out of Your infinite love of us, may our prayers, rising to Heaven from around this earth, be joined with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy, strength, and healing. Appeal to her heart, Father, revealing to her that each day You grant us is a true gift. In service to Your Kingdom, may Ashley come to view her affliction as a blessing, since it is leading many to prayer and deeper faith. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia

:signofcross:
God of Mercy send down your healing grace for little Ashley. We pray she will be healed from her illness.
Lord have mercy
Christ have mercy Amen

Praying…

My wife and I just said the rosary for her.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

You might want to think of the intercession of Sister Faustina, her first miracle involved a lady with lymphedima and her son.
thedivinemercy.org/message/stfaustina/graces.php

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for this precious child!

Praying for this girl and her family.

Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Ashley)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Still praying for this little one

Still praying very hard for her!

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Still praying very hard for this precious child!

Thank you for the prayers for Ashley. I will update you when I hear anything more from her mother on her condition.

Still praying very hard for her!

Please God, and Mother Mary, look with compassion on this your own child. Help her to bear with all necessary treatments, and give her strength and peace of mind also. Amen.

I am a survivor of non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Treatment completed more than three years ago. Still attending oncologist every six mths, and no danger signs at present. Prayer pulled me through. The cancer was in second stage, and the main tumours were about ten years growing, so oncologist told me. So please, young girl and family, be positive, and pray much.
God bless you all.:signofcross:

Cibi

I’ll join in prayers for Ashley ,please God hear our prayers and save this 12 y.o child , heal and recover from her grave illness .
Send a miracle their way and guide the hands, minds, and hearts of the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff who are taking care of this child .
Father, please grant Ashley healing in the Name of Your most beloved Son, Jesus . Amen

Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be…Amen

I'm adding in my prayers Cibi and all fighting with cancer heavy disease . Merciful God heal and save them .
In Jesus Holy Name and through intercession of blessed Saint Peregrine . Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.