14 lives, not 13

One of the soldiers that was killed during the Fort Hood attack was pregnant. My heart dropped even further than what it already was from this tragedy. I am an American soldier, I serve in the forces which guard my country and their way of life.

They died for a cause. May their memories will live on forever.

God have mercy on their souls.

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord
and may perpetual light shine upon them
Father please comfort all those mourning the loss of loved ones from this tragedy.
Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen
eucharisteo please know I am very proud of you and the job you do to preserve peace.You and your fellow soldiers are highly valued and respected for your bravery.God bless you all

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they and all the souls of the faithful departed through your mercy rest in peace. Amen.

I apologize for giving the impression that I am still active military. I didn’t mean to do that. But once a soldier always a soldier. It’s in the blood by family and life experience. I was released from further military obligations for medical reasons expedited by way of an honorable discharge in 2005, followed with a new invitation to join again. Sorry, my body can’t take it anymore. My injuries are failing me. But thank you and on behalf of all the active military men and women I pass this on to them and their great sacrifice.

Praise God we have such folks that can handle and step up to the plate to defend this great nation. God bless America.

*:frowning: This was horrible…I can’t believe it happened. Praying for the souls of these soldiers who were killed, and for the healing of the families that were left behind. *

May God give you health.
A soldier for the Lord.
May God have mercy on the souls of those who died,
and may God inspire investigation where there is any possibility of any future acts of murder and massacre, so that they can be prevented, with their personal and ripple effect.
Lord have mercy.

Father for all those who died,who were injured and their families please hear our prayers.Please grant eternal life unto those who died and comfort their greiving families.For the person/persons responsible we place their souls in Your hands and ask You would grant forgiveness.For those who will be scarred mentally from this please grant healing.Father please place Your healing hand upon this situation.In Jesus name Amen

For the unborn baby who died …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For all who died…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.