14-year-old expelled from a Christian private school

…because his parents are a lesbian couple.

Apparently this incident was enough for this Bod Cesca to spew an attack on all who hold the Bible in high regard. It seems that 'ol Bobby has a singular grasp on all this biblical, enough so that he even knows the middle initial & last name of Jesus. :whacky:

news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20050925/cm_huffpost/007818;_ylt=Aq21bZbaOZEZybVyqLXRtoIDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

I love it when an idiot tries to teach Christians “what the bible’s really all about”. :wink:

FYI: Jesus never mentioned anything recorded in the scriptures about “same-sex” unions simply because the Jewish people already had a law that dealt homosexuality & acts of & such a sin was an offense to God & not tolerated. Jesus’ mission was to first educate His people (not pagan/heathen/Gentile) on the His law of love, not tolerance.

What I find most repulsive is not the arguments that spring back and forth between the differing factions on the left or right but the involvement of children as pawns to be used and abused by both sides in an attempt to justify their argument.

What did Jesus say about anyone harming a child or causing them to sin? It’s about time those who use children read that particular passage!!

[size=3]MK 9:42 "And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck. 43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. 45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. 47 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where

" `their worm does not die,

and the fire is not quenched.’

[/size]

I find it interesting that the author refers to the Bible to support his argument and them immediately says that the Bible is hogwash.

[quote=Elizabeth B.]I find it interesting that the author refers to the Bible to support his argument and them immediately says that the Bible is hogwash.
[/quote]

The devil himself quoted the scriptures to Jesus in the desert. :whacky:
I wish that those that pervert the Holy Scriptures would be struck deaf, dumb, & blind.

[quote=Elizabeth B.]I find it interesting that the author refers to the Bible to support his argument and them immediately says that the Bible is hogwash.
[/quote]

Just shows the hypocracy of the left. They will use religion when it fits their needs but villify in the next sentence.

PF

[quote=WanderAimlessly]Just shows the hypocracy of the left. They will use religion when it fits their needs but villify in the next sentence.

PF
[/quote]

And that is the sole perogative of the left?

I think not.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.