16 year old with Leukemia

Please pray for Andrew who has been diagnosed with Leukemia. He is the second oldest of 8 beautiful children of our dear family friends.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
AMEN

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning
is now and forever shall be
world without end.
Amen

Please Know of my continued spiritual closeness and prayers.
Keep us updated on Andrew… I hope he makes a recovery and I will offer a most Holy Rosary for Andrew @ 3:00pm AEST.

Keep safe.
sgx

Jesus please give strength and comfort to this young teen and his family in the stress and sorrow of his diagnosis. Please ensure he quickly receives all the medical help and treatment he needs to make a full recovery. Please make this time a source of much grace to the family. Surround them with Your light and love.

And please, Lord, help the family with any financial drains upon the family due to medical bills.

Thank You, Jesus

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Andrew is in my Prayers God Bless.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Lord have mercy, give comfort, faith, hope and healing to your child battling sickness. May your grace be shown and made for all to see as you work through doctors, carers, family, friends and all who call upon your name for healing. We are not worthy, but only say the word and we shall be healed.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus please give strength and comfort to this young teen and his family in the stress and sorrow of his diagnosis. Please ensure he quickly receives all the medical help and treatment he needs to make a full recovery. Please make this time a source of much grace to the family. Surround them with Your light and love.

And please, Lord, help the family with any financial drains upon the family due to medical bills.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thy Kingdom come,

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for Andrew’s healing as well for his family as they support him.

Thank You, Jesus

I am praying still for the intercession of our Lord and His Saints and Angels to see your family and the one ill. It is heartbreaking to hear of people that must go through such things at an early age, however, I pray that this experience will show all the power and strength of Faith. I pray that the doctors will be amazed at how speedy the recovery will be and how strong of a family you are, will be and how many lives will be served touched and served by the grief you are facing.
May your burdens be lightened, pain dulled, peril turned to hope, hope into peace, peace into strength and strength into service. God bless and keep you and your family:bible1:

Father in Jesus’ name, please give strength and comfort to this young teen and his family in the stress and sorrow of his diagnosis. Please ensure he quickly receives all the medical help and treatment he needs to make a full recovery. Please make this time a source of much grace to the family. Surround them with Your light and love.

Thy Kingdom come.
Give us this day our daily bread.

Still in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that peace, health and a future bright, paved in God’s direction and purpose. Though difficult, may your family, especially the member fighting cancer, be strengthened, open to Graces and the endless Mercy that God has. May your family be comforted, draw closer to God and receive his blessings.

Please Lord
heal Andrew may the doctors be guided by You to cure him.Please comfort and give strength to his family to allay their fears and worries over their precious loved one.Amen

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Andrew. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers for Andrew and heal him we pray.Comfort the family and bless them all.In Jesus name Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.