16 yr old niece, Melissa, paralysed

This was the Gospel at Mass the day after the accident. I told Melissa’s family to have Faith and that we were going to CLAIM A MIRACLE and MOVE MELISSA’S MOUNTAIN…
Gospel
Mt 17:14-20

A man came up to Jesus, knelt down before him, and said,
“Lord, have pity on my son, who is a lunatic and suffers severely;
often he falls into fire, and often into water.
I brought him to your disciples, but they could not cure him.”
Jesus said in reply,
“O faithless and perverse generation, how long will I be with you?
How long will I endure you?
Bring the boy here to me.”
Jesus rebuked him and the demon came out of him,
and from that hour the boy was cured.
Then the disciples approached Jesus in private and said,
“Why could we not drive it out?”
He said to them, “Because of your little faith.
***Amen, I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed,
you will say to this mountain,
‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you.” ***

Please pray that she and her family grow deeper in their Faith and return to Church and trust God. Thank you.

She is in my prayers!

May Christ, the Newborn King Give You and Your Family and Friends His Love and Blessings in this New Year!

God Bless! +

Father, in Jesus’ name please grant Your merciful love, wisdom, and healing to Melissa and her family in her paralysis. Please help Melissa to flourish in some very special way.

My prayers were answered, I will pray for Melissa and her family.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for Melissa…

Praying for a miracle for Melissa.

Praying for a miraculous recovery for Melissa.

prayer said

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be Amen
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Father, in Jesus’ name, please grant blessing and healing to Melissa. Her life is only beginning and yet she and her family have such a huge challenge. Please give them all the graces and help they need.

Praying!

Praying…

Praying for Melissa

Praying

Praying for Melissa.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord Jesus, Father God, and Holy Ghost - one, Triune God, please bestow your grace upon Melissa and her family. Give them the clarity of Your Will for them, and please, in the name of Jesus Christ, please heal Melissa to the fullness that Your Will allows. Please provide your Divine Consolation to both Melissa and her family through this difficult time. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.