180 Movie on Abortion Goes Viral, 500K Views in One Week

180 Movie on Abortion Goes Viral, 500K Views in One Week

Washington, DC – The new pro-life movie 180 has become an overnight sensation as half a million people have watched the 33-minute pro-life documentary in just one week since director and producer Ray Comfort released it to the public.

lifenews.com/2011/10/03/180-movie-on-abortion-goes-viral-500k-views-in-one-week/

I always supported Life for the Unborn, but that was moving when put into that perspective. Thanks for the share!

God Bless

haha I was wondering when someone would post this. Definitely a video that will make you think if you still are thinking abortion should be allowed in some cases :wink:

test

Another good one is “The Silent Scream” It is on youtube is you would like to watch.

I saw this through my Facebook account. Very powerful. I’m so utterly amazed at how many people do not know who Adolf Hitler is…

Nevertheless, I was so impressed by the powerful way this works…
(I kind of want to memorize the whole thing and try it on some pro-abort people I know)

I just had a family member send me this. It’s a good video, great message, but I would be careful with Ray Comfort. I’ve read his book, he is openly of the position that Catholics are not Christian. It doesn’t come up in the video but his ministry Way of the Master actively seeks to convert Catholics away from the faith. To be fair, he does this to all he thinks to be lost. The problem is his belief that Catholics are lost because they are Catholic.

God bless

eh we can be friends with him until the abortion issue is solved :slight_smile:

That’s fine. All I am saying is that he does not hold the same belief that we are friends that you do. This is an excerpt taken from an article he wrote titled Jesus and Adolf Hitler:

Consequently, it shouldn’t surprise us that Jews are very difficult to reach with the gospel. This is because many of them equate Christianity with Roman Catholicism. And why shouldn’t they? When they glance at the television news at Christmas or at Easter, who is upheld by the secular world as “the head of the Christian Church”? It’s the pope.

Jews therefore believe that Christians bow down to graven images and they worship Mary and many other saints. To them, Christianity is a false religion, and one that should be kept at arm’s length because at its very core it is in direct violation of the First and the Second of the Ten Commandments.

By all means, watch his videos, read his books and follow his radio show. I do and have. Just keep in the back of your mind that he does not see you as a Christian. You are no different in his eyes than a pagan. In fact, because you are Catholic, you most likely are pagan in his eyes. You do after all, in his eyes, “worship Mary”, “bow down to graven images” and “break the first and second Commandment”.

God bless

It is a powerful movie and has the ability to make people think about abortion and, almost unbelievably, change their position. here is the youtube link.

youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPF7A795CE0A9857FE

Have a look and pass the message on to others.

The number of Catholic babies that die from birth control is greater than the number aborted.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.