19 year old with terminal brain cancer

Please pray for a very sweet 19 year old girl with terminal brain cancer. She was told she only has a few months to live and that there is nothing they can do for her. I met her by the guide of the Holy Spirit (interesting situation God created:)) I met her while on vacation as was she also on vacation with her grandmother and mom. She is from eastern Canada.
Thank you!

mlz

Lord, please grant abundant graces to this young lady and her family, that they might persist through the mystery of suffering. In accord with the Father’s merciful will, heal this young woman of her affliction. Through any suffering you will them to endure, draw them mysteriously through it, closer to your Sacred Heart. Grant them wisdom to know and understand your love at every moment. Grant this young woman graces for courage, fortitude, and joy. Send angels to minister to her, her family, all who pray for her, any medical staff working with her, and all souls, that they might all unite to your one body. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Prayers said for the sweet young woman of God with terminal Cancer. May God send her a pain free, comfortable few months filled with family and friends for support and some peace and not fear at this time.

Mary.

May G-d bring comfort and peace to this young girl and her family in their time of need, and, if it is G-d’s Will, restore her to health. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou oh Prince of the Heavenly Host by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Saint Jude, holy patron saint of difficult and impossible situations, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it be God’s holy will. Please pray for a miracle for her if it is God’s holy will. Amen.

Saint Rita, holy patron saint of difficult and impossible situations, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Please pray that God would grant her a miracle if it is His will. Amen.

Saint Philomena, holy patron saint of difficult and impossible situations, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Please pray that God would grant her a miracle if He wills it. Amen.

Saint Gregory Thaumaturgus, holy patron saint of difficult and impossible causes, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Please pray that He would grant her a miracle if He wills it. Amen.

Saint Aldegundis, holy patron saint against cancer, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Amen.

Saint Ezekiel Moreno y Diaz, holy patron saint against cancer, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Amen.

Saint Giles, holy patron saint against cancer, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her brain cancer if it is God’s holy will. Amen.

Blessed James Salomone, holy patron against cancer, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Amen.

Saint Joavan of Brittany, holy patron saint against cancer, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Amen.

Saint Peregrine Laziosi, holy patron saint against cancer, please pray for this girl that she would be healed of her cancer if it is God’s holy will. Amen.

Saint Joseph, holy patron saint of a peaceful and holy death, please pray for this girl that if it is not God’s will that she would be healed that she would die a peaceful and holy death. Amen.

Oh dear Lord, I do not know what Your holy will is in this matter regarding this girl with brain cancer but I ask You dear Lord that if it is Your holy will that You would heal her. You healed so many people while on earth and even raised the dead. Indeed You continue to heal people and even grant them miracles. Dear Lord, if it is not Your holy will that this girl be healed then please grant that she would die a holy death and be welcomed by You with open arms in Heaven. Amen.

Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, Queen of Angels, pray for us.
Saint Raphael, pray for us.
Saint Raphael, filled with the mercy of God, etc.
Saint Raphael, perfect adorer of the Divine Word,
Saint Raphael, terror of demons,
Saint Raphael, exterminator of vices,
Saint Raphael, health of the sick,
Saint Raphael, our refuge in all our trials,
Saint Raphael, guide of travelers,
Saint Raphael, consoler of prisoners,
Saint Raphael, joy of the sorrowful,
Saint Raphael, filled with zeal for the salvation of souls,
Saint Raphael, whose name means God heals,
Saint Raphael, lover of chastity,
Saint Raphael, scourge of demons,
Saint Raphael, in pestilence, famine and war,
Saint Raphael, angel of peace and prosperity,
Saint Raphael, endowed with the grace of healing,
Saint Raphael, sure guide in the paths of virtue and sanctification,
Saint Raphael, help of all those who implore your assistance,
Saint Raphael, who was the guide and consolation of Tobias on his journey,
Saint Raphael, whom the Scriptures praise: Raphael, the holy angel of the Lord, was sent to cure,
Saint Raphael, our advocate,
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world,
Spare us, O Lord.
Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
Pray for us, Saint Raphael, to the Lord Our God,
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ
Lord, Jesus Christ, by the prayer of the Archangel Raphael, grant us the grace to avoid all sin and to persevere in every good work until we reach our heavenly destination, You Who lives and reigns world without end. Amen.

O most holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore Thee, I love Thee and with a lively sorrow for my sins, I offer Thee this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to Thy will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in Thee and for Thee. Protect me in the midst of danger; comfort me in my afflictions; give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, Thy blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Within Thy Heart I place my every care. In every need let me come to Thee with humble trust saying, Heart of Jesus help me. Amen.

Lord’s Prayer
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayers offered.

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Oh Lord, sometimes we just don’t understand how something like this can happen. We just don’t understand how someone so young can be deprived of their life at such a young age. We trust in you Lord and we trust in Your plan. May you bring good from this situation and may you comfort her and her family and friends as they go through this difficult time. Wrap your arms around them Lord and let them know that great things awat them in Your kingdom in heaven.

The pastor at my Church’s mother died 2 years ago. Three years prior, she has been found to have bone cancer. She was told that she only had 6 months, at the most, to live. She told her doctors that while she respected their professional opinion she simply did not believe it. After many rosaries, she lived almost 3 more years without much hospitalization.

At my old Catholic school, there was a bright and friendly lady that I knew. She had three children who were all in elementary school. You never saw her being stern or unloving towards her children, and they always behaved themselves. I really looked up to her as a good model of love. She went the to doctors for a usual checkup. She got a normal blood test, and when results came it, it was horrible! She was found to have stage 4 bone cancer. She was told that she had two month at the most… That was over a year ago! She prayed constantly, and through God’s good grace she is completely recovered and functioning as a mother of three!

I hope these stories help give you some hope! God willing, this young woman will experience a miracle and recover more beautiful than ever. I will definitely say many prayers for this young woman!

Almighty, ever-living God, You give strength to the weary and new courage to those who have lost heart. Hear the prayers of all who call on You in any trouble that they may have the joy of receiving Your help in their need. Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest Comforter of the Troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We ask that You restore Your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for her!

Dear Lord please send your Holy Spirit to this young girl and give her and her family every grace needed to either heal or deal with this devastating diagnosis. We know that in You all things are possible. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.