1st Formation

I just wanted to share my joy with all of you. Sunday, Oct. 9, 2011, I was clothed in the habit of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel! I am entering 1st Formation in the Holy Cross Community of the Order of Carmelites Discalced Secular (OCDS). There were 3 of us who were clothed and 4 who just made their First Promises. What a joy! What a blessing! And what great mercy Our Lord has! My name in community is Rebecca of the Divine Mercy. Blessed is the Name of the Lord!

[quote="Rebelecka, post:1, topic:259199"]
I just wanted to share my joy with all of you. Sunday, Oct. 9, 2011, I was clothed in the habit of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel! I am entering 1st Formation in the Holy Cross Community of the Order of Carmelites Discalced Secular (OCDS). There were 3 of us who were clothed and 4 who just made their First Promises. What a joy! What a blessing! And what great mercy Our Lord has! My name in community is Rebecca of the Divine Mercy. Blessed is the Name of the Lord!

[/quote]

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Prayers offered for all of you :)

Welcome!

Praise be Jesus Christ! I am only an aspirant and will be clothed in the ocds in feb. if God wills it! :slight_smile:

wonderful! May the Lord be with you on your journey.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.