2 families lost members this week

Please pray for 2 families who have suffered losses this week:

The first is one of my DH's co-worker's brother who was shot Saturday evening, they believe it was drug-related. Dad had just been granted full custody of his children b/c mom is involved in drugs, so now the sister (DH's co-worker) is going after full custody. They are in need of clothing and basics for the children, came with nothing but the clothes on their backs, ages around 3 and 4.

The 2nd is a set of little sisters ages 2 and 4. A co-worker of mine (a nurse) came upon a wreck this morning and the sheriff believes it happened sometime around midnight. They believe 20-something mom had been drinking and she was thrown from the vehicle and killed. The 2 babies, who knows how long they sat in the dark and cold before they were discovered. My co-worker sat with the little girls till they were taken to the hospital and then after coming to work decided to go be with them. Good thing b/c it was hours before family came and she was the only familiar face to these little ones.

Please pray for the very best outcome for all of these little babes. It seems tragic, but maybe God's way of rearranging their little lives to ensure the very best care and upbringing and maybe even drawing these families closer together this Christmas. Please also pray for my dear co-worker for peace and comfort for her, she is just totally shaken up over these little ones and she has been a little down-trodden lately anyway. Just praying God will lift her spirits.

Praying my heart out for them, especially the precious little children.

How tragic for these small children. :(

Will add your intentions for these small ones in my rosary tonight.

Praying for both families ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

We just had an unexpected death here in our office. One of the women in Accounting had a massive heart attack last night, and she was in her early 50's. She was widowed several years ago and was the sole support for her two adolescent children. Unexpected deaths are always heartbreaking, but these losses just seem all the more sad when they happen around a time of such joy and celebration.

This lady was not Catholic, but she and I found many occasions to encourage each other in our walk with God. When our 'water-cooler chat' turned to spiritual matters (as if often did), we always found ways to discuss common matters of faith and share Scriptures that were uplifting and encouraging.

I will be praying for all those who lose loved ones during this season.

Goodness, I'm getting a bit teary-eyed just typing this! She put up the Christmas decorations in the Accounting area every year. I see them every time I walk past their department. I cannot write about this any more.

Praying.

Praying for these families...

Father in Jesus' name please ensure that these young children are received into families with ongoing great love, stability, and welcome.

Please comfort the familes for their losses.

For the intentions of JLCecila and Miss Linda~

• Praying for the souls of those who have passed away: a father, two mothers.
    Merciful Lord Jesus, grant them everlasting rest.
  • Praying for their families, especially for the six children mentioned.
    May the Virgin Mary together with her loving Child bless them.
  • Praying for their grieving friends and co-workers.
    *Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted. *

praying

[quote="Trishie, post:8, topic:179948"]
Father in Jesus' name please ensure that these young children are received into families with ongoing great love, stability, and welcome.

Please comfort the familes for their losses.

[/quote]

Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Fathe we pray for the intentions of JLCecilia and Miss Linda.Please grant eterna lrest to the dear souls who have died and protect these little ones that someone will come into their lives and shower them with love and security.Please comfort the greving families Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.