2 Samuel, Chapter 23

This morning I had a dream where I felt like there was evil chasing me so I started saying " Jesus Christ" multiple times and then I woke up. I was kinda of scared at what had just happened for some reason and then I looked at the time and it was 2:23 am. For some reason, I google 2 23, and 2 Samuel, Chapter 23 popped up and
I read and it says “The spirit of the LORD spoke through me; his word was on my tongue.” I think God was trying to show me something but I don’t know what it was.

Hi!

…I have had similar incidents… including a demon coming from the wall grabbing someone and I would read the Bible to keep at bay… other times I would wake up praying the Our Father… other times I would be aware that it is a dreammare (dream-nightmare) and I would repeat the shortest prayer ever: “Jesus.”

…I have resorted to going to my Bible (with the info from the dream) and I have hit on similar quotes (God is listening/your protection/your Rock/Salvation…)

…since I’ve been on this site I have had various moments when I awake with the need to enter the site and make a contribution…

I have noticed that these incidents tend to happen when I am most at odds with God–when doubt and confusion (about me, God, purpose, life, existence) is besieging me… I also find that it also happens when someone else seems to be in turmoil and may benefit from hearing/reading a word or two from a different perspective.

…since nothing is impossible to God, He can Communicate with us even through our dreams… and, if we are Blessed and humble enough, we may experience Him in that gentle wind:

[FONT=“Garamond”][size=]12 And after the earthquake a fire: the Lord is not in the fire, and after the fire a whistling of a gentle air. 13 And when Elias heard it, he covered his face with his mantle, and coming forth stood in the entering in of the cave, and behold a voice unto him, saying: What dost thou here, Elias?

(1 Kings 19:12-13)
Maran atha!

Angel

[/size][/FONT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.