2000 of catholic persecution

hola:

2000 years of persecution and we are still going strong, first the Jews, the romans, …all the way to the nazis, comunist, other religions, capitalism, indeed jesus said “i will be with you always, till the end of the world”

[quote=miguel delgado]hola:

2000 years of persecution and we are still going strong, first the Jews, the romans, …all the way to the nazis, comunist, other religions, capitalism, indeed jesus said “i will be with you always, till the end of the world”
[/quote]

:amen:

Any and everybody non-Catholic has attacked us…basically, if they are not Catholic…they have attacked us. Heck…even Catholics (CINOS) have attacked us…we are being flanked from all sides…but Christ’s promise will stand true…“the gates of hell shall not prevail”

What is CINOS?

[quote=dumspirospero]…we are being flanked from all sides…but Christ’s promise will stand true…“the gates of hell shall not prevail”
[/quote]

Amen to that…They have all had their go scourging the Body of Christ: His Church. He completed His mission and we will glorify Him by completeing ours as one united and true Church

The greatest enemy will not be from the outside of Mother Chruch…but from the inside. Wolves in sheep’s clothing kinda thing.

Christ is risen…truly He is risen!
Shoshana

Miguel,

I might add the Catholics appear to do a rather good job of attacking and damaging themselves. I think it is a nature of man thing.

[quote=rsagebrush]Miguel,

I might add the Catholics appear to do a rather good job of attacking and damaging themselves. I think it is a nature of man thing.
[/quote]

I agree with ya on that. We do do a good job of creating a split in our Church. But we all need to go with what the church teaches and need to pray for the ones who are wanting to change the church and what they don’t understand.

LET US PUT 1 THING IN THE CLEAR: ecumenismo (i think the english word is ecumenism) is to look for unity in the diferent christian churches and apologetics is as we all know the defense of the faith, we must pray for unity but defend ourselves from there mistakes and lies.

please look John 17, 20.21, if God asks for unity they are the first ones who lie by atacking us.

[quote=Mike_Olson]What is CINOS?
[/quote]

Catholic In Name Only

In this poll, must be stay Islam, Islam has killed many catholics.

Artist?!?! What on earth? I’m an artist; I can draw, illustrate! Or is this a different kinda artist? Yes, I may be an artist, but I don’t dare to attack the CC!!! :slight_smile:

dear Paris:

if i said “artist” not all artists, but someone like Marilin Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Sinnead O´Connor etc. hope this will clear things up

saludos

[quote=Paris Blues]Artist?!?! What on earth? I’m an artist; I can draw, illustrate! Or is this a different kinda artist? Yes, I may be an artist, but I don’t dare to attack the CC!!! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Paris - you been to my site yet? www.catacombers.com. It’s all for Catholic arists…

I think when he says artists he means popular media types.
–Ann

[quote=Sparky]Paris - you been to my site yet? www.catacombers.com. It’s all for Catholic arists…

I think when he says artists he means popular media types.
–Ann
[/quote]

My daughter is an aspiring artist, so I respect them. Just look at the Sistine chapel. However, there are many, many artists who like to try to make a mockery of the Church. I remember a big controversy about some artist in NY. He did something with Mary and urine. Talk about gross! How is that art? Anyway, I chose “all of the above”, decent artists excluded, of course! :thumbsup:

[quote=legeorge]there are many, many artists who like to try to make a mockery of the Church. I remember a big controversy about some artist in NY. He did something with Mary and urine. Talk about gross! How is that art? Anyway, I chose “all of the above”, decent artists excluded, of course! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I thought it was elephant dung? Oh not that it matters…
I think that we should consider that Christ said that we would be persecuted in his name. What an honor!!! We must be doing something right if we face persecution from so many sources. God give us the strength to remain strong in our faith for the glory of your name!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.