2011 Bible verse

I’ve decided to adopt a saint, word(s)/virtue and a Bible verse for the new year. I’ve come up with the saint and words, but I’m still looking for a verse. :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: Any suggestions???

Please state your Saint and Virtue and I may be able to help with a scripture passage

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION…IN SEVERAL TRANSLATIONS…I LIKE THE NAB-WORDS
PAX CHRISTI
[size=3]Isaiah 30:15[/size] (New American Bible)

1. For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel:** By waiting and by calm you shall be saved, in quiet and in trust your strength lies**. But this you did not wish.

Isaiah 30:15 (Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition)

for thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel: If you return and be quiet, you shall be saved: in silence and in hope shall your strength be. And you would not:

Isaiah 30:15 (Revised Standard Version-Catholic Edition)

15] For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel,
**“In returning and rest you shall be saved; ****in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.” **And you would not,

Isaiah 30:15 (New International Version, ©2010)

15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: **“In repentance and rest is your salvation, **in quietness **and trust is your strength, **but you would have none of it.

Is the new version of the NIV approved by the Catholic Church???

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.