2012 myth aplogetics needed - link to video clip?

I am extremely busy (just had 5th kid), and my oldest (age 7) started telling lecturing us on what another child taught her about the end of the world in 2012. This makes my wife and I chuckle a bit, but we do need to bring our 1st grader around.

Can anyone provided a link to a few good video clips debunking this craziness?

Thanks

I told my 13 year old that if God does something He does it in a way that we can tell He did it. If God was going to end the world in 2012 He wouldn’t do it since so many people are saying it’s going to happen for all sorts of reasons. God wouldn’t do it because we wouldn’t be able to know He did it. It would be more likely that nothing happens because everything but God is given credit for 2012

[quote="Benadam, post:2, topic:195978"]
I told my 13 year old that if God does something He does it in a way that we can tell He did it. If God was going to end the world in 2012 He wouldn't do it since so many people are saying it's going to happen for all sorts of reasons. God wouldn't do it because we wouldn't be able to know He did it. It would be more likely that nothing happens because everything but God is given credit for 2012

[/quote]

To clarify a bit, she has not learned that the world will end but that God will cause a catastrophe to kill a particular group of misbehaving people.

thoughts?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.