2012 Respond and Acclaim Cd for sale?

Does anyone have a 2012 Respond and Acclaim Cd for sale? Used or new? Or knows where someone online is selling the 2012?

(Moderator: Sorry if this is not allowed to ask on here, please let me know if it is not ok.)

Thank you.

Peace be with you

Australia, just saying :smiley:

Seriously, you might consider investing in a little keyboard and a few piano lessons. If your daughter has any musical interest, knowing how to play music will be an invaluable, lifelong tool for her.

“How do you make a soprano stop singing?”

“Easy, just put music in front of her.”

A few piano lessons would prevent your daughter from being the heroine of that classic joke (also used for drummers and tenors).

God bless you!

Gertie
(a mezzo-soprano who can read music – which is why I can’t be a soprano, I guess)

I recently purchased it and it just lovely to listen to in the car! :D

I purchased it from this Australian store...

RESPOND & ACCLAIM 2012 (3 CD SET) $AUD 51.95 [stpauls.com.au]

See "international orders" on the page.

http://www.stpauls.com.au/img/coverpics/m_1330401949264.png

The reason I purchased it is that we are singing it in the choir and I just wasn't "getting it" in choir practices. My head and voice were not attuned to this style of singing. Buying the CD has helped immeasurably.

~ Edmundus :)

[quote="Gertabelle, post:2, topic:288461"]
Australia, just saying :D

Seriously, you might consider investing in a little keyboard and a few piano lessons. If your daughter has any musical interest, knowing how to play music will be an invaluable, lifelong tool for her.

**"How do you make a soprano stop singing?"

"Easy, just put music in front of her."

A few piano lessons would prevent your daughter from being the heroine of that classic joke (also used for drummers and tenors).**

God bless you!

Gertie
(a mezzo-soprano who can read music -- which is why I can't be a soprano, I guess)

[/quote]

I like that! For the soprano's I know, I could also add..

"Make them sing the melody" :D

As for playing R&A on keyboard for practice, I agree completely. Ideally, you'd have the CD to listen to, and also practice it alone with keyboard. It is such fine music that it deserves this effort, and one will be a better musician for it.

I thought OCP would still have the 2012 set for sale on discount, but it looks like they are making way for the 2013 set. You could've gotten it for around $30 too. I like Respond & Acclaim. The settings are simple yet beautiful.

[quote="Gertabelle, post:2, topic:288461"]
Australia, just saying :D

"How do you make a soprano stop singing?"

"Easy, just put music in front of her."

A few piano lessons would prevent your daughter from being the heroine of that classic joke (also used for drummers and tenors).

God bless you!

Gertie
(a mezzo-soprano who can read music -- which is why I can't be a soprano, I guess)

[/quote]

I've offered music lessons, she is not interested right now but maybe later on as she gets older...she's only 12.

Like the joke, lol!! It was funny. :D

Thank you everyone for the replies.

Peace be with you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.