21 year old mother - died giving birth

Please pray for my friend’s daughter who died this weekend shortly after giving birth. She was 21.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

Oh dear Jesus…:frowning:
Please comfort her family in this terrible tragedy.
May she rest in peace, and her baby be blessed with a joyfilled, healthy life.

They will be in my prayers.

praying

How sad… praying for her and for her family and friends

Oh loving God, have mercy on our dearly departed friend and sister. Welcome her into your Kingdom. Heal and comfort her family. Ensure that her newborn is in good hands and will be instilled a strong Catholic belief. For this and so much more that is in our hearts we pray… Our Father, …

She, her newborn, her family, her friends, and you will be including in my intentions when I pray the Rosary tonight.

How very sad. Dear God please comfort her family and as well as others that were close to her,
grandma glor

Praying for this young mother…may she always be able to watch over her child…

May the Lord guide her home and may her baby feel the Lord’s love as it begins its journey.

Praying.

I’ll say a prayer to St. Gianna Molla for her and for her family.

Lord - please welcome this young lady into your Kingdom and take care of her grieving family :frowning:

Mary how very tragic. Please let her mother, her family, know we have deep sympathy and are praying for them.
The baby survived? Jesus please take special care of this little one throughout life.
I’m heading off for Mass very soon and will pray for them all.
Jesus go to this young mother at the instant of death and draw her into Your heart.

God bless you, Trishie

Praying, and remembering her adorable baby that she may grow to have a wonderful, blessed life, and come to know your ways in the fullness of time.

Praying! :gopray2:

kevinsgirl

What a terribly sad story. My prayers are with them all.

Yes the baby survived. A little girl. She has a three year old big brother too. :frowning: It was all very sudden and unexpected and sad.

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.