24 yo widow

Please pray for a co-worker of mine named Tonya. Her husband is dying of heart failure, and only has a few days to live (only in his 20’s too). She is only 24!!! and has a 2yo baby boy. :frowning:

Mt 5:1-12 When Jesus saw the crowds, he went up the mountain, and after had had sat down, his disciples came to him. He began to teach them, saying: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemaker, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven. Bless are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you falsely because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven.” Christ’s Peace be With Your Friend and her Husband at this time.

O Most Merciful Jesus,Lover of souls! I pray Thee, by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart, and by the sorrows of Thy Immaculate Mother, cleanse in Thine own Blood the sinners of the whole world, who are now in their agony, and are to die this day.
Amen
Heart of Jesus, who didst suffer death’s agony.
Have mercy on Tonya’s husband.
Amen
:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for them.

Jesus I ask You to comfort and to take care of this young man and his wife and child. Please be with the dying husband and lead him to heaven

Praying for a miracle for them!

***† JMJTJ †

They will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for this family…

praying

I will pray a Rosary for this young woman who is not yet a widow. I will ask Our Blessed Mother to speak to her son and give this family a miracle.

:signofcross: :gopray2: :blessyou:

You are the best of a friend asking for prayer for your co-worker…May God comfort Tonya and son as they wait for a miracle from our lord . May Tonya’s husbands heart have strength poured back into him…In the name of God and his son Jesus Christ we pray and ask in all humbleness for this miracle…Amen…Warm Aloha,LynneMarie

Mother Mary, pray with us for this family. no matter what God wills, let Tonya feel His presence and be comforted though her time of suffering.

Amen

Lord Jesus, your ways are unknown to us, but you are exceedingly great in your love, compassion, and mercy. Please be with this young man and this young woman as they pass through very difficult times. Help them to have faith in your mercy. Amen.

Blessed Mother, hear our prayers!

Praying for this young girl and her family.

Praying for a miracle for this young family. May God’s love, grace and mercy be thiers.

Remembering Tonya and her family in my morning rosary.

They will be in my daily prayer.

Still praying for a miracle for them!

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.