27th Wedding Anniversary today!

Just thought I'd share our happy anniversary with everyone on CAF. Not that we've done much to celebrate. DH did some yard work and I did some housework, but we plan on going to dinner tomorrow evening (so we can have steak, this being a Fri.).

Happy Anniversary to all who are also celebrating wedding anniversaries in October! :thumbsup: :cake:

A sidenote: My baptismal anniversary is Oct. 31st--62 years ago. Wow! How the years have flown by! :eek: :D

Congrats. Enjoy your day today!! :D:thumbsup: Many more great days will be coming, too.

Well, Della!

God bless and many more to you and your DH!

What an inspiration to hear of 27 years together in marriage! Congratulations.

Peace,
Trinity

Congratulations! Its always nice to see someone post happy news about marriages. May God continue to bless your marriage and you and your husband.

Congratulations! I haven't even reached my first anniversary yet, but someday I hope to be posting about my 27th anniversary too. It's great to hear about marriages that are loving and lasting. I hope you two have many more happy years together.

Congratulations!:thumbsup:

Congratulations and best wishes. Our 27th Anniversary is coming up on Oct. 30.

Finally, a happy thread about a marriage that has lasted! :)

Very good to see. Congrats and have a wonderful dinner and anniversary.

Thanks, everyone, for the congrats and good wishes. :tiphat: :D

Happy Anniversary to you and your spouse, Tenebrae! :thumbsup:

And Charlotte1776, may you and your dh enjoy a long, happy life together, as well. :)

Anyone else who is having/had an anniversary this month, please post about it here so we can all celebrate together. :extrahappy:

I've read all the unhappy marriage threads, too and wanted to post some encouragement to us all by sharing our 27th anniversary. It hasn't all been a bed of roses. We've had some hard times and some joyous times like most couples. All in all, though it's been lovely and I wouldn't trade in my dear hubby for any other guy in the world. :heart:

Congrats on both special occasions… you wedding and baptismal anniversary!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.