3:10 to Yuma

My mom and I went to the sneak preview of the new movie 3:10 to Yuma tonight. It’s one the best movies I’ve seen in a very long time. Russel Crowe and Christian Bale are amazing in it, they really had good chemistry.
I highly recomend this movie. It’s not for kids though. It’s very violent, not too bad with the cuss words, and has one implied sex scene with partial nudity.

I am glad to hear it was good, I want to see it:D .

If you have Netflix of Blockbuster, check out the 1957 original with Glenn Ford & Van Heflin.

Did anyone see this film?

This was one of the best films I have seen this year!!! I was sooooo suprised by it!!! I can’t wait until the DVD comes out!!! :thumbsup:

Russell Crowe and Christian Bale were amazing together!!! :cool:

I saw it twice! I didn’t understand a lot of it until the second time, so the second viewing was even better for me.

Despite the fact that it contained a lot of violence, I thought the movie held a good Christian message, of how a good example (the integrity and commitment of the kid’s dad) can lead to other’s conversion.

iu saw it a few days abo for my brohters 13 birthday. it was so good. russel crow and christian bale played very well off each other. great action great plot.i think youll loveit. and watch for russel crows pistol it so cool.

I thought it was only so-so. It’s one of those movies where there’s nothing necessarily BAD about it. The acting is good, etc. It just never grabbed my attention.

Can anybody tell me how the cinematography was?

The cinematography was wonderful. It was the best that I’ve seen in a Western movie

I think I’ve had enough of Crowe to last me for a life-time. (Well, maybe I’ll see him in American Gangster with Denzel Washington.) I’ll wait for Bale in his next Batman movie.

Ahh, Crowe is an awsme actor. I always see his movies for the fact that I don’t think he can do a bad movie. Same with Bale. Two of hollywoods finest.

I thought it was excellent. The acting was fabulous, and the cinematography was great.

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear a lot of people liked it, I think I will see it now

Another view:

The Most Spectacular Clunker in the History of the Western

I found the article stupid to be honest. I didn’t find it all that ‘implausable’ as the writing was saying. Has he forgotten that this is not a documentory?

Wow.

I disagree with the author whole-heartily. I don’t even think we saw the same movie.

If we would have seen this in a theatre and I was sitting next to him, he would have been the movie patron who would be saying, “That’s not possible!” “Give me a break” and stuff like, “Can you believe this?” and probably laughing at the weirdest moments.

Yeah. Someone you’d want to throw your wad of gum at in the dark.

Not that I’d ever do that. :wink:

Perhaps you both lack the perspective that comes with maturity. :wink:

Yes, I suppose plausbility has nothng to do with fiction. :rolleyes:

This is Gary North we are talking about. It’s all about whether the movie supports Godly Dominon Ideology. Which since it doesn’t glorify the libertarian capitalism of the Old West, it doesn’t. Therefore it’s a Bad Movie. End of discussion.

Edwin

I actually saw it for the second time this evening. It’s truely a masterpiece. I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.