3 children left without their parents..please pray

Hello,
I come to ask for your prayers. My cousin Elva was murdered by her boyfriend William this past Tuesday. Please help me pray for their 3 children Priscilla (12), Ezekiell (10), Precious (8) and the family.

These children have gone through so much. I hope their hearts be tender enough to forgive their father, and continue to love. That God heal their broken hearts and provide for them.

Thank you, it is very much appreciated.

My prayers are with these three children and your family in this sorrowful moments . So sorry to read about this tragical happening , may your cousin Elva rest in God’s loving arms , may eternal rest grant unto her , O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her, and may she rest in peace. Amen

God, have mercy. Christ , have mercy .
Strengthen , comfort and bless these children and their family .

Our Father… Amen

:frowning: Praying for you and your relatives Erazo.

I am so sorry for your entire family. I will pray for all of you.

Oh my goodness, what a sad situation. My heart goes out to these children. They have my prayers.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

O Lord ,have mercy on her soul and surviving relatives; what a terrible tragedy!
They will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Erazo, I’m so terribly sorry.

Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ name, please be father to these children to heal them and give them fullness of life.
Mother Mary please be mother to them.

God please give all the needed loving parenting and support to these children…and please comfort this family

Thank you so much… may i ask for a special favor.

The custody battle has initiated. I know for a fact the family who they are staying with is not the best for them. Please help me pray. That the Lord seek good loving gardians. Who will be able to provide for them financially (continue their education). But most importantly LOVE, so that they my heal from their wounds.

Thnak you so much!!

I am sorry for your loss. Lord keep these children safe. Place them in a loving home. May they feel your presence through there lives. Guide those who are responsible for there care.

Lord be with Priscilla, Ezekiell, Precious and their family.

God of all consolation,
in your unending love and mercy for us,
you turn the darkness of death into the dawn of new life.
Show compassion to your people in sorrow.
Be our refuge and our strength to lift us
from the darkness of this grief
to peace and joy in your presence.
We ask this through Christ, our Lord.

I’m returning in prayers for these innocent children and their custody .
May God help them to find the best family to care and able to provide for them financially , that right family to offer them love and protection .
Lord extend Your mercy over this three children , bless them Lord !
In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

My prayers are also with your family and these three children. May the comfort and hope of the Lord be with you.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus

Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for these very precious children!

Prayers promised

Still praying very hard for these precious children!

Gracious St. Joseph, protect these 3 children from all evil as you did the Holy Family. Kindly keep them ever united in the love of Christ, ever fervent in imitation of the virtue of our Blessed Lady, your sinless spouse, and always faithful in devotion to you. Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Lord wrap these children in your arms. Give the right words to those who care for them, that they be comforted.

:amen: :signofcross: :gopray2: :gopray2: :crossrc:

May Elva’s soul rest in peace.

Praying for the children and your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.