3 day Novena Prayer

Dear heart of Jesus,in the past i have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention favour). Take it dear heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your Father see’s it. The in his merciful eyes, it will become your favour not mine. Amen
Say this prayer for 3 Consecutive Days.

For the record, a novena is by definition 9 days.

Hi Angelbby ! I have heard this prayer from my 82-y/o spiritual friend and prayer partner. She has been like a mother to me, and God given to me for my spiritual journey. Throughout the years she has taught me many things, and taught me this prayer which is very similar to the prayer you have posted. My friends version of this prayer is: Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked You for many things, but I plead for this one. Take it, place it… into Your open, broken heart… and when the Eternal Father sees it covered with the mantle of Your Most Precious Blood… He will not refuse it… It is not my prayer but Yours Dear Jesus. Jesus thank You for Your mercy on me and mine. Thanks Angelbby for sharing this beautiful prayer !! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.