3 Day Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel : Never Knoown to Fail

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven.
Blessed Mother of the Son of God Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity,
Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth. I humble beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity (Mention your request here).
There are none that can withstand your power.
Oh, Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (3x).
Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (3x). Amen.

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish it it will be granted to you.

Dear Friend in Christ,

We just need to pray according to the mind and heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is a beautiful prayer to our Lady of Mount Carmel.

There is nothing more necessary to do than praying with a sincere heart. We do not have to publish in order to make the prayer effective.

God’s blessings to you for a holy New Year!

This chain letter content: “never been known to fail” and “you must publish” or bad things will happen is not appropriate to Catholic prayer.

I agree with you. Saying these things is actually quite superstitious. Actually sounds much more pagan than Catholic. It makes me cringe that such a beautiful prayer be wrapped in a deceitful cloak. And it’s these false promises that inspire non-Catholics to ridicule us for our superstitious attitudes.

I think we should trust that God always hears our prayers and always answers them in the way that is best for us, even when he says no, or not now.

God bless you.

??? Chain letter.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

The original poster was not talking about a chain letter. The op mentioned something about promising to publish/ (people do so in newspaper classified ads.)

It’s fine to pray but not with superstition.

Agreed.

I would like to publish - Thank you to the Blessed Mother - Our Lady of Mount Carmel never known to fail. Thank you for answering my prayer! It meant a lot to me and I will always be thank full for your guidance and listening to my prayers in time of need!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.