3 Day Novena to tha Blessed Virgin Mary

Novena to the Blessed Virgin Mary
(Never known to fail)

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendour of Heaven.
Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.
Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly
beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity.
(Mention your request here).
There are none that can withstand your power.
O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee. (3 times)
Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands.(3 times)
Amen.
Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish it
and it will be granted to you.

1 Like

:thumbsup::smiley:

When prayers have to be “published”, can’t you just tell someone? Why isn’t that superstitious?

Beautiful prayer, though, truly.

Thank you kindly for this. Will do each day. Again thank you.

Not comfortable with this for a few reasons:

A “novena” by definition is a minimum of 9 days. Also, does the prayer in this post have any Catholic sanction (imprimatur, imprimi potest)? Finally, the “must publish” requirement crosses the line into superstition.

If you want to share a beautiful prayer to Our Lady, why put conditions on it?

Well there’s the 5 day St Therese novena. Maybe these are more like saying chaplets?

Day 2 in the Novena.

Thank you.

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (state your request). There are none that can withstand your power.
Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (x3)
Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (x3). Amen
Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish it and it will be granted to you.

Thank Blessed Mother of God, I beseech you to intercede on my behalf and please let my request be fulfilled.

Thank you and I love you.

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendour of heaven. Blessed mother of the son of God; Immaculate virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh star of the season, help me and show me you are my mother. Oh holy mother. Of God, queen of heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (mention your request here). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times). Sweet mother I place the cause in your hands. (3 times). Amen. Say this prayer for three consecutive days and then you must publish it and it will be granted to you.

Oh, most beautiful flowers of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed mother of the son of God; Immaculate virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh, star of the season, help me and show me you are my mother. Oh, holy Mary, mother of God, Queen of heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (mention your request here). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. ( 3 times). Sweet mother, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times). Amen. Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish it and it will be granted to you.

3-Day Novena to the Blessed Virgin
Prayer To The Blessed Virgin
This is a novena to the Blessed Virgin. Say this prayer 3 times a day for 3 consecutive days and your prayers will be answered. You must promise to publish it.

Say this 3 times during each prayer:
O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to secure me in my necessity, (YOUR REQUEST). There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands.
After each prayer say 9 Hail Mary’s.

You must publish it and it will be granted to you.

I’ll update this page when my request is granted. Hope this helps you. I’m told that it never fails even if you aren’t Catholic or if you’re a non-believer. Just believe in the power of prayer. God Bless.

Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, amen.

3-Day Novena to the Blessed Virgin
Prayer To The Blessed Virgin
This is a novena to the Blessed Virgin. Say this prayer 3 times a day for 3 consecutive days and your prayers will be answered. You must promise to publish it.

Say this 3 times during each prayer:
O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to secure me in my necessity, (YOUR REQUEST). There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands.

After each prayer say 9 Hail Mary’s.

You must publish it and it will be granted to you.

I’ll update this page when my request is granted. Hope this helps you. I’m told that it never fails even if you aren’t Catholic or if you’re a non-believer. Just believe in the power of prayer. God Bless.

(Never known to fail)

Amen.

What a lovely prayer! Amen.

(Never known to fail)

Amen.

(Never known to fail)

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.