3 day retreat

I am getting ready to go to a weekend retreat and I would like to ask your prayers so that those managing the retreat will be led by the Holy Spirit so that they can help people like me who need and desperately ache for God and so that everything runs smoothly. I am very excited about this event and I have faith that he will be with us at that retreat. I will be praying for my friends Fiona Margaret, tbcrawford, and Vim71 and their famies. God bless everyone!

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Holy Spirit of God please be with Olongoria and the other retreatants.
Let Your healing and light fill their souls and the souls and words of the retreat leader(s).

Praying for your intentions & for a spirit filled retreat.

Prayers from here as well. Have a blessed, happy time on the retreat. May God reach your heart and fill it with his love, and fill your mind with his wisdom.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen :signofcross:

St. Jude, please pray for all the people on the retreat.

Praying that the retreat may go well and that the Holy Spirit may bless you and all the other participants through it.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.