3 prayer requests

Hello all,

I have three prayer requests. The first is for my neighbor who had a bad stroke this past Friday or Saturday. His wife and kids are very upset. Please pray for comfort for his family and for a good prognosis.

The second is for my classmate and her family. Her mom has cancer and is going to be starting chemo therapy soon. I know she must be scared. Please ask God to comfort my classmate and her family and give them strength and faith for this difficult journey ahead.

The third is for my brother. My family is worried about him as we have not heard from him in almost a month. He lives in another state so we rely on phone calls/texts/emails/facebook posts to keep in touch and we’re not sure he’s still living at his last known address. His phone number is no longer good and we can’t reach him any other way. I have a feeling he’s probably broke and out of a job and couldn’t pay his phone bill (I hope that’s the worst of it). Please pray that all is well with him and that we hear from him soon.

Thanks,
Jeannine

Lord I ask Your blessing and healing for Jeannine’s neighbor who has recently suffered a stroke . We ask that his family will support and comfort each other in Your grace and that he makes a good recovery.

Lord I ask Your strength, comfort, and for faith for Jeannine’s classmate and her family as the mother begins her treatment to recover from her cancer.

Lord please inspire Jeannine’s brother to have the compassion, and to find the means, to contact and reassure his family.
Lord please take care of him in all his needs, spiritual and material.

Lord please bless Jeannine with happiness, peace and holiness.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in these matters come true. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.