30 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror attack'

May they rest in peace. Here we go again. My God.

You said what I was thinking. Thank you.

CNN was just saying 73

Yep, it’s one of those days, where the number keeps climbing. Terrible. :mad:

he/she isn’t politicizing…just stating a fact that is pertinent.

just getting that new story now…seems vague

They have wanted to take down the Eiffel Tower for years. (ISIL)

True, but this fire is unrelated to terrorism. :wink:

Reading that tower fire extinguished and not related to terror

Who’s talking politics? I merely made an observation. I apologize if I offended you.

Good. I couldn’t find anything on it.

He. :wink:

And thank you.

It’s unrelated; there was an accident with the fireworks. The tower is fine. A truck got damaged. youtube.com/watch?v=l-tAyQAS6JY

It is just so terribly unexplainable… I went to greet a French friend eho arrived a couple if weeks ago about 14 of July, and as I crossed the door the news was Nice and all this tragedy.
Prayers and more prayers. .

QUOTE=adamhovey1988;14041543]Now is not the time for politics, please stop.
:mad:

Ditto from me:mad:

Words fail. Blessed Mother pray for them.

This is unfortunate. France has suffered a lot recently. This was supposed to be a special day for France to celebrate its ideals. Long live the plenty of good ideals of the French Revolution.

Oh but had it been the opposite, you would have gotten upset.

Please tell more about the good ideals of the French Revolution.

Pope Pius VI seemed to believe that the French Revolution was about Atheism and Mass Murder, but perhaps he changed his mind after the revolutionaries made him their prisoner.

80 people are confirmed dead. France is extending is state of emergency for 3 more months.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.