35 year old father of 2 dying

please pray for David. He is a devout Catholic homeschooling dad who is dying a painful and debiliating death. His cerebellum is shrinking. He’s in a lot of pain and losing function. His condition is progressing unusually fast for this kind of illness. It is doubtful at the current rate that he will survive the winter.

Pray for a miraculous cure if it is God’s Will.

If it is not God’s Will that he be cured, pray that his decline be as painless as possible, and that he will be able to retain his hope and joy until he enters into the next life.

Please also pray for his wife and children.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Praying for David and family…

Oh dear Lord: Have mercy on this young man. I beg you. His family needs him; the world needs him. You, who know all, see all. What we do not see, let us accept what is Your will. Have mercy on this family. I beg you, please grant David a miracle. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.:gopray2:

Praying for him and his family.

I’m praying for them to our Lady of Carmel, and will join many others for David’s sake; may he be strengthened, comforted, and have recourse to our Lord Christ in this very difficult time. I will also pray for his family, to our Mother.

:gopray: Absolutely, I will pray for him!

Praying for David –

Almighty and eternal God, you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you. Hear us for your sick servant David for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, he may give thanks to you in your church. Through Christ our Lord.

Praying for his wife and children as well. :crossrc:

Our Merciful Father, please help this man and his family. Let it be Your will that they may experience healing. Please envelope them with Your love and compassion. We ask this in the name of Your son, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Praying for David and his family.

RHC,

That was a beautiful prayer. Still praying for David and his family! Blessings,
Judi

Praying very hard for a miracle for him!

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Still praying very hard for David!

I will remember your intention while praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet today.

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Son

I am praying.

Still praying very hard for them!

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.