48 hours or less to live

Please pray for Bob S., who, at 45 years of age, has less than 48 hours to live because of a bad liver.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body, blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and the whole world. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary…

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,

Father,
We come together on behalf of our brother and all those whose time here in nearing an end. We ask that you shine upon them, that Jesus forgives them of all sin, that the Holy Spirit guide them home, that all the saints pray for them and that all the angels guard them along their journey.

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,

Amen

Praying for you both

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body, blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and the whole world. Amen.

:gopray2:

Amen!

LittleScoty, I hope you don’t mind that I tagged along on this, it’s such a sweet prayer.

:gopray:

Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the medicine of God, I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favour To please aid Bob S and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Him who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. Heal or cure the victim of disease. And guide our steps when doubtful of our ways.

:signofcross:

**Eucharistic HEART of JESUS, please lead Bob Thy Servant Home and enfold him into Thy SACRED HEART. Amen

St. Joseph, help Bob out in his last agony, protect him from the temptations of satan and help him to be reconciled to the Catholic Church.

Our Lady of Czechetowa, please pray for Bob Thy Son and lead Him into Heaven. Amen.

St. Michael, St. Philomena, St. John Bosco, please protect, pray for, and help Bob in his last agony. Amen. **

Divine Healer, I trust in your mercy, please hear our prayers!

Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil

amen

Remembering Bob S. in my daily prayers. God bless.

Praying for you and for him!

To thee I have recourse, St. Joseph, patron of the dying, because thy blessed death was watchfully assisted by Jesus and Mary. I earnestly recommend the soul of the servant Bob, in the sufferings of his agony, to Jesus, Mary and you, that he may, by the protection of your Holy Family, be delivered from the snares of the devil and from eternal death, and may merit to attain everlasting joy. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen. :gopray2:

Just told a prayer for Bob S

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our anger and hurt go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those in danger, guide us from every evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.

Our Lady of Prompt Succor, please pray for Bob S.
St. Joseph, please pray for Bob S.
St. Michael the Archangel, please pray for Bob S.
St. Raphael the Archangel, please pray for Bob S.
St. Jude Thaddeus, please pray for Bob S.
St. Timothy, please pray for Bob S.
St. Erasmus, please pray for Bob S.
St. Odilo of Cluny, please pray for Bob S

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our anger and hurt go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those in danger, guide us from every evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.