4th year in a row-please pray for DH's job

well friends, ONCE AGAIN i am asking for prayer for DH’s teaching position. this year he is teaching elementary level kids, some with severe behavior issues. DH really loves his job, and i always say he is perfect for this role because he lets everything roll off. nothing bothers him about it, and he loves the people he works with too.

in recent reviews of his performance, it was suggested that there are some areas that can be improved. dh agrees, since his day is completely hectic, and he knows that there are just some things that have had to be pushed aside. but then, at the end of the meeting, he was reminded that there is no guarantee that he will be back next year. he is really stressed and honestly, a bit devastated since he thought he was having a good year!

now we are both nervous and stressed because of debt. we are really proud that we have paid off almost half of our debt over the past two years, but still have a good sized hunk to go. without his check we don’t know what we could do. an even bigger worry of his is that if he is eliminated, he won’t find another position.

i’ve been talking to a couple of friends at work about it (and of course today our conversation-nothing really terrible said- was maybe overheard by somebody who lives in that district- PLEASE PRAY they didn’t hear us!!!) and they will be praying. please join us in prayer for the coming monthes that it works out and his position is spared.we wouldn’t even really care if he got transferred within district, or had to take a paycut, we just need him to stay employed for about two years (we would be totally debt free then)

we never thought that with two Master’s degrees he would ever have to worry, but i guess that doesn’t matter. we know he’s a good teacher though, because he was in his last two districts 10 years each, before the last school downsized and cut several positions…

our family thanks you all for your support and prayer!!

Praying for you, hope everything works out.

Promises of my prayers are with you. I’ll offer Mass up for you guys today. :gopray2:

Lord, please bless and protect twk001’s husband and his job. May your holy and perfect will be done in his life with no obstacles to your holy will. Please grant him surrender, abandon, deep faith, and total trust in you. Help him to pay off his debt within the next two years, if this would be pleasing to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I will include your intention in my daily prayers. God bless! :slight_smile:

I am including you in the Rosary I will be praying this morning.

God bless,
Bryan

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.