50th Wedding Anniversary

Cecilia and I are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary today, praise God! We’ve been blessed with a good life together, two sons we’re proud of and two grandchildren 8 & 10 who are the joy of our golden years. I wanted to share this with my CAF freinds.

Rocket

Congratulations! I am praying for you two and your family.
God Bless,
D

Congratulations, Rocket!
You do so much good for so many!
Have a Blesses Day!

Dan ✞

You are so blessed! May you have many more.

How are you going to celebrate?

Wonderful news Rocket and Congratulations to you both!! Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!

Lord bless this couple who have remained happily married for 50 years.They are a shining example to each of us who have been blessed with the sacrament of marriage.Thankyou Lord for your many blessings and especially thankyou for granting this couple such happiness together Amen

Holy Mother Mary please bless Rocket and Cecilia on this special day. May they have a joyful anniversary

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God bless you dear friend!

Clare

Congratulations on your Golden Anniversary!

:clapping:

Praise God!!! That’s fantastic news!!! I pray that you may have many more fruitful, loving decades together!

Congrats to you both!! :slight_smile:

We’re going to have a quiet celebration at home today. I’ve just undergone cervical spine surgery on my C-3 to C-6 discs and am in a lot of pain right now. We plan to have a big celebration in July when the weather is good and people can travel safely. We are also going to attend the annual celebration at St. Paul’s Cathedral in Pittsburgh for 50th anniversaries in the fall.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

God Bless you & your family

I hope you recover quickly. I need spine surgery (lumbar), but I am afraid to have it.

And again, congratulations!

Contests, God bless :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.