5520 possibles killings in Venezuela since Chavez rules

NVOLVED 5,997 CIVIL EMPLOYEES OF the POLICE They denounce in Venezuela 5,520 possible extrajudicial executions committed by “chavistas” agents The Public Ministry of Venezuela has confirmed that investigates 5,520 cases of possible extrajudicial executions committed by police civil employees. The crimes have been place in the last five years old and would be involved 5,997 civil employees of the bodies of security of the State. Defending organisms of the human rights denounced that the Venezuelan police are responsible for numerous cases of murders. LD (Agencies) In a press official notice, the Office of the public prosecutor of Venezuela has informed into which it in the last investigates 5,520 cases of presumed extrajudicial executions committed by police civil employees five years in the country. In them 5,997 members of the bodies of security of the regime of Hugo Chávez would be involved. According to the data and documents of the Office of the public prosecutor, there are “6,127 victims properly identified”. Of the crime of homicide, product of confrontations or executions, the Office of the public prosecutor has imputed 1,315 police and 517 blame, of which 88 civil employees have been condemned, needed the organism. In a removal, Caracas registers the greater number of cases of presumed extrajudicial executions with a total of 1.466. They follow the states to him of Bolivar (South) with 718 cases; Anzoátegui (the west) with 568, and Zulia (the northwest) with 533. By organisms, the regional police are involved in the cases of executions, with 3,244 files, followed of the Body of Scientific researches, Penal and Criminali’sticas (CICPC) with 1,185 cases, in agreement with the official official notice. The policemen register 634 cases of supposed executions, while Guardia Nacional (GN) registers 132 cases. Diverse defending organisms of the local and international human rights have denounced that the Venezuelan police, in special the regional ones, are responsible for numerous cases of abuses and murders in the country. For at least four years, the National Assembly of Venezuela (AN) has been studying an controversial project of National Police, that the pro-government parliamentary majority indicates like factor fundamental to end the police abuses in the country.

The link is in spanish

How can he prove he is a true communist without these killing?

[quote=abcdefg]How can he prove he is a true communist without these killing?
[/quote]

Yes, I know, 5520 more killings thanks to the communism.

[quote=Franze]Yes, I know, 5520 more killings thanks to the communism.
[/quote]

Frightening. Thank you for this information. I suspected that these sorts of crimes were happening, but I could not find vinculos. It has been a long time since I was corriente with Cuban/Latinamerican information. Many people think Chavez is a ‘good guy,’ in the words of one of my neighbours. Many people have forgotten – or never knew, understandably so – what Castro is capable of; Ochoa dying like a man. Now that Chavez is Castro’s friend, he will have to be more careful than Ochoa or Guevarra were.

[quote=Ani Ibi]Frightening. Thank you for this information. I suspected that these sorts of crimes were happening, but I could not find vinculos. It has been a long time since I was corriente with Cuban/Latinamerican information. Many people think Chavez is a ‘good guy,’ in the words of one of my neighbours. Many people have forgotten – or never knew, understandably so – what Castro is capable of; Ochoa dying like a man. Now that Chavez is Castro’s friend, he will have to be more careful than Ochoa or Guevarra were.
[/quote]

You´re welcome, the things that happen in South America, our brothers not only in faith but in language, is very sad for me. I would like that Hispanic-America would be better.

[quote=Ani Ibi]Frightening. Thank you for this information. I suspected that these sorts of crimes were happening, but I could not find vinculos. It has been a long time since I was corriente with Cuban/Latinamerican information. Many people think Chavez is a ‘good guy,’ in the words of one of my neighbours. Many people have forgotten – or never knew, understandably so – what Castro is capable of; Ochoa dying like a man. Now that Chavez is Castro’s friend, he will have to be more careful than Ochoa or Guevarra were.
[/quote]

In that case, I’m sure none of the assistance that has been offered to the USA by Castro or Chavez following recent events in the Southern USA will be wanted :slight_smile:

Marxism is a mask criminals wear.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.