6 year old scripture comments!

My six year old is always thinking things through. Today we were going over the 40 days of Lent, and I was telling her about Jesus in the desert for 40 days and fasting.

She wants to know, "Why didn't Jesus bring a basket of food with him into the desert to eat? And he could have brought a pail of water with his MOM! (If only Mary would have gone with Him, He wouldn't have been hungry for 40 days!) And He should have brought an umbrella with Him for the sun in the desert!"

She was a bit exasperated at Jesus not thinking things through before heading out into the desert.

:D

Thats too funny! :rotfl:

Tee-hee!:smiley:

Hahahahaha! I love little children! I am so happy that my sister is pregnant so I can finally be around them! :smiley:

If you’re wondering, I am the youngest so I was never around children, unfortunately.

[quote="coopnann, post:1, topic:314902"]
My six year old is always thinking things through. Today we were going over the 40 days of Lent, and I was telling her about Jesus in the desert for 40 days and fasting.

She wants to know, "Why didn't Jesus bring a basket of food with him into the desert to eat? And he could have brought a pail of water with his MOM! (If only Mary would have gone with Him, He wouldn't have been hungry for 40 days!) And He should have brought an umbrella with Him for the sun in the desert!"

She was a bit exasperated at Jesus not thinking things through before heading out into the desert.

[/quote]

Mothers are very important. People couldn't go too far without 'em. ;)

I just love how children think.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.