60 Minutes Film Crew Attacked By Migrants In Sweden

I shortened the title because it was so long. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498199/Liz-Hayes-60-Minutes-team-attacked-Sweden-shocking-video.html The documentary was unbelievable ! They admitted Sweden now has 55 No Go Zones and it’s getting worse.

Those widows, orphans, woman and children can get pretty violent, huh?

I hope no one is surprised by this.

It was 60 minutes Australia, doing actual news.

Nobody sent Australia the memo about how to deal with illegal immigrants, so they went ahead and solved their illegal immigration problem.

Thanks for that clarification, especially for Americans who are thinking this refers to the American show 60 Minutes.

I think it’s irrelevant whether they were from the US or Australia. They got attacked by Somali thugs in Sweden.

What did Europe expect? You allow uncontrolled immigration of adult males from an assortment of completely backward, violent cultures and think that it will go smoothly?
What amazes me is that nobody over there has the guts to stand up to these vermin and give them an education on the meaning of law and order.

If they won’t behave, jail them and deport them back to whatever rock they crawled out from under.

Merkel welcomed them.

This has been a problem in Sweden long before Merkel ever did anything.

I think the point of mentioning that it was Austrialia is because we won’t see 60 Minutes in the US reporting on this

The problem with tabloids is that you can’t rely on them to publish the truth. In this case they try to pass this off as part of the migration crisis and it isn’t. In reading other sources, the crew was there with a guide who is a notorious anti-immigration activist. I’m not going to defend deliberately running someone over, but being pelted with objects or popped in the jaw is a risk any crew takes no matter where they are when they ambush people on the street and shove a camera in their face. Not everyone takes kindly to that sort of thing.

=EmperorNapoleon;13765826]The problem with tabloids is that you can’t rely on them to publish the truth. In this case they try to pass this off as part of the migration crisis and it isn’t. In reading other sources, the crew was there with a guide who is a notorious anti-immigration activist.

Um, the videos speak for themselves.

I’m not going to defend deliberately running someone over, but being pelted with objects or popped in the jaw is a risk any crew takes no matter where they are when they ambush people on the street and shove a camera in their face. Not everyone takes kindly to that sort of thing.

So, if GLAAD was reporting on a TEA PARTY rally, and they started throwing things at the reporters, could we just write that off as a risk and leave it at that?

Plus, would we even be able to trust GLAAD knowing their biases even that really were to happen?

It’s always a risk when you’re filming people who don’t want to be filmed.

Checking multiple sources is always recommended, but particularly when the original source is a tabloid.

Who is being more Christian?

I saw at the Isle of Lesbos (Greek island many refugees land at), a Netherlands outfit were sent down to help the refugees. Angela Jolie also went over there.

newsday.com/news/world/volunteers-in-greece-respond-to-migrant-crisis-1.10857080

news.yahoo.com/video/jolie-visits-migrants-lesbos-162133155.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.