Among topics covered with the Archbishop:
(1) Funds transfer to a cemetery trust fund by then Archbishop Dolan related to the bankruptcy proceedings.
(2) Laicization process of priests related to the sex abuse scandal and the inability to be able to quickly bring these cases to a conclusion.
(3) How should the Church move forward as it pertains to the sex abuse scandal.
Mark Belling’s post-interview points:
(1) Attorney motives questioned
(2) Other motivations of those who hate the Catholic Church, Christianity, etc.
(3) Former Archbishop Weakland’s continued place of honor within the Archdiocese.