You have a point, I did mentioned it but it has nothing to do with the 7 verses I posted in the Qur’an thread so I have started this thread and I’ll proove my claim like I always do here.
The Bible talks about Heavens. The s signifies it’s plural form, meaning that there is more than one heaven.
2 Corinthians 12:2,…caught up to the third heaven. This prooves that there are more than one heaven.
How do we conclude seven heavens from Bible:
· “VILON” “A Curtain”] – Retires in the Morning and comes out in the Evening – thereby renewing the work of creation daily [Isa 40:22]
· “RAKIA” “Firmament”] – Where the sun, moon, stars, and planets are fixed [Gen. 1:17]
· “SHECKAKIM” “Skies” or “Clouds”] – Where the Millstones are located that grind the Manna for the Righteous. [Psm 78:23-24] [V 23]
· “ZEBUL” “Habitation”] – Where New Jerusalem, and the Heavenly Temple in which the Altar Is located
[Compare I Kings 8:13 with Isa 63:15]
· “MAON” “Habitation”] – Where bands of ministering Angels sing a song in the night but are silent during the day for the sake of Israel [Compare Psm 42:8 with Deut 26:15]
· “MACHON” – where Snow, Hail, Whirlwinds, Storms, and the cavern of noxious Smoke; The Doors made of Fire [Compare Deut 28:12 with I Kings 8:39] [The Rabbis reasoned if good treasures exist in heaven, there must also exist a treasury of bad things]
· “ARABOTH” – Where Judgment, Righteousness, and Love, The Storehouse of Life, Peace, and Blessing; The Souls of the Righteous, the Spirits and Souls which are still to be created are located; Also located there are the dew in which HaShem will revive the Dead; “OPHANNIM” [The Wheels of Ezekiel], the Seraphim [Isa 6:2], The Holy “CHAYYOTH” [Living Creatures], The Throne of Glory, and the King abiding above them in the clouds [Psm 68:4]
Now I can show you Qur’an seven heavens verses. But you don’t believe in that. Too bad.