72 Day Conversion of America Rosary Novena

Please check out this website for information on a major new rosary campaign.

A 72 day “Conversion of America” rosary novena begins tomorrow, November 15th and ends January 25th, the Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul.

Almost 25,000 rosaries have already been pledged.

I’m joining , thanks for posting !
Already signed on for 72 days of Rosary , may Lord grant a true conversion for President-elect Obama, and for all of the leaders of the United States of America, that they will be led personally to Jesus Christ and His truth, and that they will lead our country in a positive direction .
Praying also in reparation for the scourges of abortion, Embryonic Stem Cell Research, euthanasia, cloning, artificial contraception, and all manifestations of the Culture of Death, and especially in reparation for the support and/or complacency that we as American Catholics have shown to these evils.
Because no word shall be impossible with God ( Luke 1:37 )
Jesus I trust in You !

I made it a bit late for the Inauguration Day Novena, but I will definitely pray the full “Conversion of America” Rosary Novena.

May God’s will be done!

Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us and for the unborn. Aid us in our fight against the culture of death, and strengthen us all in our resolve to bring about a conversion of the minds and hearts of our fellow Americans. Amen. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.