8.6-oz., 20-oz. twins are "normal babies"

Second trimest, viable. Babies taking pro-life fight into their tiny little hands

aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20041221090109990003

[quote=sweetchuck]Second trimest, viable. Babies taking pro-life fight into their tiny little hands

[/quote]

Yes I have seen this photo splashed all over the place. It will be hard to call this baby a ‘blob’ of tissue. Maybe the tide is turning
Lisa N

Well, it won’t make a bit of difference among our tyrant judges, but in the court of public opinion, this should help save lives!

Is there a NON aol site for this?..my system will not allow me to open it. We don’t have aol where I live.

[quote=mkw]Is there a NON aol site for this?..my system will not allow me to open it. We don’t have aol where I live.
[/quote]

Ditto, I don’t have AOL and it brings me to a sign-in page.

CARose

[quote=CARose]Ditto, I don’t have AOL and it brings me to a sign-in page.

CARose
[/quote]

Go to www.drudgereport.com That’s where I first saw the story. You could probably find it through a search. It’s been on several homepages (MSN for example)

Lisa N

Aw, cute. But boy would I hate to find diapers for someone that small. :slight_smile:

Kat

I bet it could not be long before a baby at 8 weeks, Viable.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.