8 month old fell off bed

My neighbour’s 8 month old son fell off the bed and was unconscious for a while. He is currently on his way to the hospital. The mother is 15 years old and her mother is refusing to do anything to help so please pray for them also.

I pray that the child recovers, and the adults find solice.

Lord, please help this baby to recover, and keep him safe. Help his mother to be a good mother. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

:crossrc:

This is sad in so many ways. I am keeping them in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

Praying!!!

Child and family in my prayers.

Praying…

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

*Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen. *

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on this child! Heal him, sanctify him, and protect him! Bless his mother and grandmother with Your grace, that they love and care for him as You love and care for all of Your creation. Please grant this family Your peace. Amen.

:crossrc:

Remember, most loving Virgin Mary,
never was it heard
that anyone who turned to you for help
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I run to your protection
for you are my mother.
Mother of the Word of God,
do not despise my words of pleading
but be merciful and hear my prayer.
Amen.

Our Lady of Trust, you once raised the Child Jesus as a young woman. You know how difficult it can be to raise an infant, especially your own. Help this very young mother and her young infant, and help this young woman’s mother to overcome any feelings of anger, bitterness, disappointment, or despair that prevent her from helping her daughter and grandchild.

Help them to have confidence in your promises and your Son’s promises. Amen.
http://www.corsanctum.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/stephens-art-469.jpg

**Lord please touch the hearts of these people and watch over this little one.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.**

blue

Lord God, in all things we seek your will. We implore your love and protection over the soul of this child, and with trust in your divine providence, we wait for you. Bring peace and healing to this young mother and soften the hearts of her family, that they may realize their responsibility to be a reflection of your love and mercy in her life. If it be your will, keep this child alive and healthy, and let this tragic experience become an opportunity for this young lady to grow ever stronger in love of you and appreciation of the gift you have given her in this child. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please help the baby recover safely and help the young mother on the right path in life.
Thank you Lord. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.