8 year old girl kidnapped!

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to ask for your prayers. There is a town about 20 minutes from me where an 8 year old girl was kidnapped on Friday March 27, 2009. She went missing out of her mobile home park while playing outside. This little girl attended school with my niece. They had been searching for her since her disappearance. On Monday some farmers about 2 miles from her home found a suitcase in an irrigation ditch. They called the police to find out that the little girl was inside the suitcase dead. Yesterday they started the autopsy.

Please pray for her and for her family, especially her mother. I really feel bad for what her mother must be going through. Also, please pray that the police catch the person or persons that did this to her.

This is all so very sad…:crying:

I have included a link to the story, if you want to read it.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19115079/detail.html

Blessings to you.

Heartbreaking, praying for her family

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

I heard about this in the news.

Dear Lord, please bring Your peace to this family. Draw this little girl’s soul to your bosom. May she rest in peace. In Jesus name we pray.

May the Lord comfort her family, and may the little girl find rest and comfort in His arms. :crossrc:

O Lord may this child find rest in your arms and please grant comfort to her family.

I had a bad feeling this would not end well. I just hope the monster(s) that did this did not make her suffer and that they are caught quickly. Many prayers for her family and friends. Her poor mother…:crying:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thank you all so much with your prayers. May our Lord repay you.

Eternal rest grant unto her o Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen

Lord, help this family though this tragedy. May the police find the person(s) responsible and may this whole situation bring everyone closer to knowing and loving You. Amen.

Jesus I know that time is no barrier to You so I ask You to be with this little girl, holding her cloe in Your arms and Your heart during her ordeal.
Please heal and comfort her family regarding this nightmare and pain.
Please also heal all those who knew her.
Please protect all others from such preditors

Praying for the little girl and her family.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those
Who tresspass against us.
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Oh dear God…:frowning:
Praying for her family, and that Christ shielded her during her sufferings.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please Have Mercy upon this family who is grieving so much. Heal and cleanse this child of any small sins she may have committed in her short life, so that she may enter into Your Heavenly Kingdom. Lord, please allow the killer to be brought to justice, but Have Mercy upon him or her, that they would be spared the sin of the death penalty. Give the family both consolation and charity. Through Jesus Christ Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying for this family.

LORD Jesus
Have mercy on ur Daughter

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.