8 year old hit by car

I work in the public sector and today the father of one of our patrons came in and shared that his daughter had been hit by a car last week.

This child is always so filled with light and joy. Skipping and smiling her way through life.

Last week the family went to Jack in the Box for a treat and a large car ran over the length of her body.

Her injuries are serious and very severe. Please keep Natalie in your thoughts and prayers. Please prayer for her parents and her sister to give them strength.

Laurie

Laurie iI’m very sad to learn of this tragic accident. It is surely a nightmare for the family to have this happen before their eyes.
I will keep Natalie, and her mother and sisters, and her Dad, in my prayers and Masses

Praying for Natalie, her parents and sister.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please heal Natalie of her physical afflictions and injuries, if You so will it, Lord. Console her family and friends in this difficult time. Have Mercy, Lord, on this, one of Your youngest and most innocent of servants and children. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

I will keep them all in my prayers too, especially Natalie.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, Now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying…

Praying for Natalie and her family

For ALL those injured in car accidents.

Praying for sweet Natalie and her family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Laurie if possible please let us know how Natalie is faring.
Keeping her and her family in my prayers.

For Natalie and her family:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed it the fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I was hiy by a car while crossing the road a couple of yesrs ago.While I laid in the road I prayed the best I could.

I prayed that God would keep his hand over me and protect me.I said the Lords prayer.I acknowledged Jesus as Lord ,the Son of God who came ,died ,and rose again on the third day and now lives forever more sitting at the right hand of the Father making intercession for me knowing that he came that I may have life and have it more abundantly.There were more things I prayed all the time I lay there,in the ambulance to the hospital,and before they put me out and even afterwards,Point is I just prayed those prayers for you Natalie.May God Bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.