'97% Of Climate Scientists Agree' Is 100% Wrong

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/

That’s going to leave a mark, or at least it would if “climate change” were a science rather than a religion.

From the sticky at the top of the World News subforum on starting new threads:

Threads in the In the News sub-forums must begin with a recent news article. Avoid blogs or commentaries.

I forget the exact article, but we just had a magazine article here from Atlantic. I don’t know where articles become blogs, at the least, this can be merged into a global warming thread.

You know, one thing I cannot understand is why Catholic Answers Forums is so obsessed with being skeptical about climate change. It makes no sense whatsoever to me. What on earth does being Catholic have to do with rejecting mainstream science?

Is it a moral responsibility for lay posters to moderate links now too?

It has more to do with being forced to support one geopolitical idea over another. Theyre secular ideals. Not moral ones. Our faith is under attack.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.