A 3 month old baby was raped

She came into the pediatric practice of a doctor we know yesterday. The doctor said her reproductive tract has been badly damaged. She has now been taken away by social services and the police have been notified. Please pray for her healing and for the conversion of whoever did this to her.

I’m heart broken. Poor little girl.

Dear Lord, Please heal this poor little baby. Please keep her safe from any further harm. Let justice be served. Amen

Lord have mercy! :eek: I didn’t even realize that was possible so young. Prayers for healing of body and soul. I’m so sorry you had to go through this with your doctor friend. :frowning:

I am so sorry. :frowning: St. Francis of Assisi and I will be praying.

Jesus please help this little girl.

Yes, I can’t imagine the damage done to her poor little body. :crying:

This is horrible! :frowning: I will pray for this sweet baby and the conversion of those who hurt her. :signofcross:

praying for her :crossrc:

Pure evil done to pure innocense. It is beyond offensive. I will definitely pray for this child of God. And for the conversion of the rapist.

Poor little girl! I said a prayer for her healing.

Words fail me…

Praying :signofcross: :gopray2: :signofcross:

Dear God! :byzsoc:

Sts Dymphna and Maria Goretti, patrons of rape victims, please intercede for this poor little girl, her doctors, and for the soul of whoever attacked her.

Praying for this little baby and for justice to be served upon the person who did this to this innocent child.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please protect our society from the works of evil, especially the young and innocent. Through your protection, may they be free of violation. I especially pray for those who work in the medical community. May the Holy Spirit be upon them so that they may uphold the special position they have in society to take care of the sick and needy. Amen.

What a wicked and evil person that committed such an act. May that person receive the full wrath of God’s judgement both on earth and in the afterlife so that justice can be done.

All my prayers for this tiny, precious baby. May the Lord send angels to surround and fiercely protect her now and forever. May she be led to a new family that is full of love and healing and faithful followers of Christ. Oh, Lord, please intervene on her suffering, this innocent and worthy soul. Mary, the greatest Mother of us all, please watch over this child of yours and intercede and guide the healthcare staff and social workers to do what is best.

Prayers for those of you at the hospital, the police, and social workers who must process such wickedness. May you heal through prayer and servitude and faith.

Praying for the healing of this precious child!

Me too…

:frowning:

~Liza

Unfortunately, as foster parents, we are aware that this is possible.

Please know that you and this baby are in my prayers. I will also be praying that the perpetrator becomes convicted of his sins and confesses his sins because I truly fear for someone who does something like this when they have to face judgment.

praying for this precious child.

I found a news article this morning that said yesterday someone in a nearby town turned himself in for child molestation. But it gave no details of the case other than he molested two little girls (no ages or relationships given). They’re apparently still investigating him so they’re not releasing a whole lot of info right now. But this man turned himself in the day after the baby was brought to the doctor. I don’t know if it’s the same case, but it sounds like it might be.

What a good idea to invoke the intercession of St. Maria Goretti and St. Dymphna!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.