A Blessed New Year To All!

I Just Want To Wish You All A New Year Full Of Faith, Hope And Love…may Exellent Health Rain On You All From Heaven!
May Everyday Bring You Closer To Our Lord Jesus Christ!!!..and I Bless This Forum And All I’ts Humble Members For All The Healing And Blessings It Has Brought Me…thankyou All, Thankyou!!!

A Blessed New Year to you as well!
Happy Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God!
May her and her son watch over all who contribute to this website throughout all of 2009! :slight_smile:

From Today’s Jan 1 Mass…

**Reading 1
Nm 6:22-27

The LORD said to Moses:
“Speak to Aaron and his sons and tell them:
This is how you shall bless the Israelites.
Say to them:
The LORD bless you and keep you!
The LORD let his face shine upon
you, and be gracious to you!
The LORD look upon you kindly and
give you peace!
So shall they invoke my name upon the Israelites,
and I will bless them.”**

Thanks and same to you!

Thankyou and a very Happy New Year to you too!

Thank you Galilea.

Jesus please give many blessings to Galilea and her family
and to all our families in 2009. Thank You, Jesus

God Bless You All And May He Keep Us In A Strong Bond Of Prayer, Faith, Hope And Love!!!

thank you so much, galilea. what a beautiful, thoughtful post. :heart:

it is my deep hope and prayer that you, and everyone else on this forum, will enjoy a deeply blessed remainder of this glorious Christmas Season, and have a beautiful, fruitful New Year. :slight_smile: i pray that you, and everyone else on here, will grow closer to our Lord in the coming year, and know an abundance of peace, joy and hope while growing stronger and deeper in faith and grace.

God bless you, galilea, and everyone else on here. :heart: stay strong, stay safe and take care of yourself. you are in my constant thoughts and deepest prayers, along with everyone else on here.

love,
in the peace and love of Christ,
alison :heart:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.