A candle lit prayer

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I’ve been here and this recently came to my attention, and come requesting prayers for the following people

My mother’s speical intentions, she is celebrating her birthday today, may her day be peaceful
My parish priest, Fr Nicholas Ritter, who due to illness, had fallen and injured his leg, unable to celebrate mass anymore, he now resides in a n ursing home, last I knew he is no longer eating anything
A good friend of mine known only as Mynthira, who is suffering from depression, and lyme disease

If one or many can pray for these and more that I may add, thank you very much.

Much love, and may God Bless

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
JESUS.
Holy Mary,
Mother of GOD,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying right now. Pax Christi.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Act of Hope:
O my God, relying on Your almighty power and infinite mercy and promises, I hope to obtain pardon of my sins, the help of Your grace, and life everlasting through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your intentions …

Praying hard.

Praying for your intentions.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

I wish to provide an update

My mothers speical intentions have been mentioned, and continued prayers are most welcome.

I mentioned Father Nicholas Ritter as well, continued prayers for him and his family are most welcome indeed at this time. For My mother called me and informed me that at exactly 542 PM Easter Sunday, Fr Ritter had passed away peacefully in his sleep. He had the bleesing of Jesus to celebrate mass as a minister of His Love for us for 44 wonderful years befpore spending the last two years within a nursing home. John Paul the Great had also given Fr Ritter for his 40th aniversary of celebrating his ordonation to the Preisthood a Papal Blessing, I had the wonderful pleasure of Altar Serving at not just Fr Ritters 40th aniversary mass, but also many other wonderful masses with him. May he rest in Peace. He is very missed.
And lastly, my friend Mynthira, Last news I heard from her, was that she is on the road ot recovery from Lyme Disease.

I wish everyone a very happy and Bleessed Easter Season. May God Bless.

And yet some good news to be had!

Father Nicholas Ritter was buried at St Joeseph Cemetary in a small town of Whittakker MI USA, presider of the celebration of Fr Ritters entry into Jesus’ loving care was Bishop Boyla of Lansing

My friend Mynthira has reported on her facebook that she is feeling better as the days go by. She thanks everyone for their continued prayers and hopes that she will be rid of the Lyme Disease soon.

Other news, some of it sad

My grandmother is recovering from a recent fall, she is 87 years of age and needs lots of prayers. She wishes to return home in Brooklyn MI USA as soon as she can get out of rehab in Marion Indiana USA

My nephew Michael needs many prayers, he is 16 years of age and fighting a very bad addiction, I was not told what kind of addiction, only that is very serious.

Thank you all, and may God Bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.