A drug addict who relapsed again need your prayers

Please pray that my family will understand that I want to stay sober. I need their help in this.
I am getting outside help, but I need them and their support.

Please pray to God that they will try to understand.

Thank you.

Praying our Lord will give you the graces nessasary to win the battle and that your family will show love,support and forgiveness.Hang in there,Rocky.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Lost40 and ask for your mercy and strength as he/she battles addiction and overcomes the problems with your divine support. Please help this person to know they are your beloved child and you want the best for them. Please also give this person's family the courage and trust in You to provide the right support to facilitate overcoming addiction, even though their support may not always be understood by Lost40. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with each person involved in this situation, and please heal Lost40 in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also send competent and compassionate medical and spiritual care givers into Lost40's life, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who can cure all things that ail this world, and who is the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven
give us this day our daily bread and forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive thouse who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
AMEN

Father please surround 'Lost40' and his/her family with Your love.May our friend stay strong and avoid temptation and grant the family the strength and compassion to support our friend through this difficult time of overcoming addiction.Amen

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
Amen

Praying hard for you to conquer your addiction.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Lost40 and ask for your mercy and strength as he/she battles addiction and overcomes the problems with your divine support. Please help this person to know they are your beloved child and you want the best for them. Please also give this person’s family the courage and trust in You to provide the right support to facilitate overcoming addiction, even though their support may not always be understood by Lost40. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with each person involved in this situation, and please heal Lost40 in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also send competent and compassionate medical and spiritual care givers into Lost40’s life, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who can cure all things that ail this world, and who is the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Praying for you to get some help, to get away from your suppliers and for you to overcome your addiction ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Lost40 and ask for your mercy and strength as he/she battles addiction and overcomes the problems with your divine support. Please help this person to know they are your beloved child and you want the best for them. Please also give this person’s family the courage and trust in You to provide the right support to facilitate overcoming addiction, even though their support may not always be understood by Lost40. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with each person involved in this situation, and please heal Lost40 in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also send competent and compassionate medical and spiritual care givers into Lost40’s life, dear Lord.

Amen.

[quote="Lost40, post:1, topic:181100"]
Please pray that my family will understand that I want to stay sober. I need their help in this.
I am getting outside help, but I need them and their support.

Please pray to God that they will try to understand.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Lord Jesus, have mercy on Lost40 and his family.

Fill their hearts with your Love.

I will pray for lost40 and his family...........
Drug Rehab

Loving Father please ensure the help of family and friends to assist with overcoming this addiction and to avoid lapses. Grant them to grow in wisdom and compassion, and to set aside judgement for the wisdom that trusts in Your mercy and power.
Please give this person healing and a wholesome new beginning in life.
I ask in the name of Jesus.

Thank You Father.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for Lost40 and ask for your mercy and strength as he/she battles addiction and overcomes the problems with your divine support. Please help this person to know they are your beloved child and you want the best for them. Please also give this person's family the courage and trust in You to provide the right support to facilitate overcoming addiction, even though their support may not always be understood by Lost40. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with each person involved in this situation, and please heal Lost40 in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also send competent and compassionate medical and spiritual care givers into Lost40's life, dear Lord.

Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Prayers promised.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.