A friend has lost her baby

I was just informed by our homeschool group that one of our homeschool mom, a mother of five, has lost her baby that would have been number six. She lost the baby today. She is doing fine and resting at home and we don’t have any details as to what happened but she could use a lot of prayers and her family. Her name is Pamela. Her oldest child is the only one who knows and she is very sad. She is 11 years old. Pamela also has an 8 yr old, 7 year old, 4 year old and a 3 year old. The girls were the ones who were the ones who were looking forward to this baby the most and they are the 11, 7 and 4 year old ones. I am sure the 8 year old boy was too, but he was always outside with the boys and I stayed inside with the girls dance class (co-op). Please pray for this family tonight, for Pamela and her husband are going to tell the rest of the children tonight or tomorrow. That has to be a difficult task to say the least. :frowning:

Thanks for your prayers.

Praying for this family…

Lord please help the parents to tell their children with the gentle wisdom they need.
Lord, please comfort the baby’s parents, and the children.
Let Your light and love surround them

i am on my knees right now praying for their baby!

It is always a truly sad day when we lose someone we love, but she is surely with Jesus in Heaven!!!

i pray our tears will help wash away their anguish.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

Mark

Hail Mary x2

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of a strong family who binds together in times of challenge and difficulty. We lift up our intentions for the happy repose of the soul of this beautiful child of yours, and we pray for the family who has lost the chance to love and live with this child. Please comfort them, send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to them, and please especially hold the mother, Paula, in the palm of Your loving hand.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Lord, may this dear baby who has died be with You in a state of eternal happiness with your perpetual light shining upon him or her. And may the baby’s brothers and sisters accept their loss with perfect resignation to Your will without too much sadness and grief and with much understanding. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of a strong family who binds together in times of challenge and difficulty. We lift up our intentions for the happy repose of the soul of this beautiful child of yours, and we pray for the family who has lost the chance to love and live with this child. Please comfort them, send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to them, and please especially hold the mother, Paula, in the palm of Your loving hand.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holding this family in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Prayers for Pamela and her family.

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you. Blessed are you amoung women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May this family receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for this family during this sad time.

Loving God,

Amen.

Lord, please comfort the baby’s parents, and the children in their loss of this little baby.
Let Your light and love surround them

Loving God,

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never
was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored
thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of
virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise
not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer
me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.