A friend's eye will be removed this Friday without a miracle

Dear family: another good friend of mine, Elsa, is in great need of your prayers. Unfortunately her situation isn’t something hypothetical: she’s been blind in one eye for most of her life, and just found out that her bad eye will have to be removed immediately. She is scheduled for surgery on Friday. Her doctors have told her that there is no chance to save it.

In your charity could you please beg Saint Lucy for her intercession? Thanks.

Dear St.lucy Patron Saint Of The Eyes Please Intercede For This Young Girl. Please Save Her Eye Sight.
Grandma Glor

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask you, by the intercession of your servant, Saint Lucy, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that we may serve for your greater honor and glory. And we pray for the salvation of our souls in this world, that we may come to the enjoyment of the unfailing light of the Lamb of God in heaven.

St. Lucy, virgin and martyr, hear our prayers and answer our petitions.

Amen.

My next daily Mass for your friend.

St Lucy, pray for Elsa :gopray2:

Praying
:signofcross:

Prayers promised

Please give Elsa our warm thoughts and prayers. Tell her we’ll be remembering her in our prayers and Masses.

Trishie

[LEFT]

[/LEFT]

***+JMJTJ+

Elsa will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Lucy for her healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your friend…

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Let us cry out to Christ, who hears the prayers of those who hope in him:

• Lord, we praise you; in you we hope.

Lord, you are rich in compassion:
we thank you for the enormous love you have shown us.
United with the Father you govern and conserve the world:
renew all things by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Open our eyes today:
make us perceive your wonders.

Today you are calling us to serve you:
may your grace shine through all that we do for our brethren.

Praying very hard to St. Lucy for her!

Praying

Know that my prayers are with your friend.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.