A Goat for Your Enjoyment

Yesterday I removed an extension from my browser and a survey popped up asking why I was removing it. After answering the survey, I was taken to a page with this message:

Thank you!

Here’s a goat for your enjoyment.

heresagoatforyourenjoyment

6 Likes

I have a feeling I’ll be revisiting this post from time to time throughout tonight and the next few days. Thanks for the smiles🙂

1 Like

Sometimes, I feel like that black goat! :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m a bit concerned about that black goat. I guess goats will be goats.

1 Like

Just minding his own business and then bam!

THAT GOAT IS JUST LIKE BIDEN AND THE OTHER GOAT IS LIKE EVA PERON AND ALSO HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT MODESTY IN SWIMSUITS I HAVE SOME THOUGHTS.

Did I do it right?

5 Likes

Oh yeah? Well I think that goat just jumping around and kicking the other goat and everybody laughs and enjoys it is just another sad example of TRUMP’S AMERICA!

2 Likes

I clicked on this to avoid politics? And what do I get? Politics. As a centre right conservative/Classical liberal/Paleoconservative/Paleolibertarian, distributist, I am ashamed those goats have not read Bastiat’s works.

3 Likes

I identify as a goat and I find this whole thread deeply offensive.

2 Likes

You can’t be a goat, you were born a sheep, a SHEEP.

1 Like

Nah, definitely a goat. Greatest Of All Time, son.

2 Likes

I think I may be too young to be your son.

Ouch. :weary:

image [quote=“RolandThompsonGunner, post:13, topic:632407, full:true”]

Ouch. :weary:
[/quote]

Fatality. :skull:

I think you should just post that all over the place today! :joy:

2 Likes

Here’s some nice goats that aren’t attacking anyone:

A few towns over from my home, there is a goat farm that rents out goats for yoga (Is that a sin?), snuggling (Sin?), and clearing land of vegetation.

1 Like

Don’t let any of this get your goat.

3 Likes

Did someone say Greatest Of All Time?

download

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.