A good book for potential converts.

I am someone who has felt a serious calling in recent months to become closer to the Lord. I grew up in the Presbyterian Church but drifted very far away. To make a long story short, my wife and I have attended several Protestant churches recently and have settled into a Lutheran church. However, through all of this I continue to have a longing to explore the Catholic Church and the more I read and research, the stronger my desire becomes. My wife, however, does not share my desire to learn more about the Catholic Church. I was hoping you could help me by suggesting a book that might open her mind on the subject. We have three kids including 2 teenagers and I think she sees the change as just too much to throw at them. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for this wonderful forum!: clapping:

Dear Reech,

I would suggest Patrick Madrid’s “Surprised by Truth”—all three volumes. They are available through our catalogue on our main website or by phone: 888 291 8000.

Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.